6 peaches, chopped
2 c. raspberries
1 c. blueberries
1 c. chopped strawberries
1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. sugar, divided
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
pinch of kosher salt
2 1/3 c. Bisquick Mix
1/2 c. milk
- In a bowl, combine fruit, 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- In a bowl, combine Bisquick and milk. Mix, until completely combined.
- Butter a large cast-iron skillet. Add fruit mixture and top with Bisquick topping. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Cover with foil and cook over a campfire until biscuits are no longer doughy and fruit is warm and bubbly, 50 minutes.
- Let cool 20 minutes, then serve.